PCRepairMom Reviews Technology

I’ve been inspired to document all the things that I've encountered that work for me, my family, and friends. Specifically on things that work really well to make life a little easier, safer, or healthier for busy people; putting technology to work so that we can focus on what is important. I’m a woman, wife, student, employee, adventurer, but most precious I'm a mommy to 8 yo M, 7 yo KJ, and 2 yo C. I work on computers, train in software, and play with all the gadgets hubby brings home.

28 July, 2012

Organically clean baby!

Episencial has become my favorite company for all things clean baby. My favorite so far is the peaceful bubbles. The smell is glorious-a subtle combination of lavender, aloe and fruits. It is so gentle on my baby's skin and even on my toddlers. Nevermind that it helps to calm the kids who are bathing in it, but it does wonders to calm mommy who has to bathe the children in it! Bubble baths are fun with the big bubbles and we don't have to use a lot to get it all going. The playful foaming wash is another great gentle cleanser that has a nice light scent of fruits mostly. It worked great to relieve my son's cradle cap without drying out his fine baby hair. Along with a clean baby must come a moisturized baby and this is also where another one of my favorites comes in, their skin cream called Soothing Cream is fantastic. It relieved my children's rashes from grass irritation immediately. It also relieved my baby of some skin irritations and dry patches. My eczema is helped by this product also. There is no scent to it, so you continue to have the lovely smell of the cleansers without another scent on top! On top of all these great things, its organic and totally free of those nasty parabens, preservative, petroleums and the sort. I feel better about using these products on my kids. I can also afford to purchase these products, they are moderately priced and available at Target, giving me yet another reason to wander their aisles, as if I really needed one! I did not receive compensation for writing this post.

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home