PCRepairMom Reviews Technology

I’ve been inspired to document all the things that I've encountered that work for me, my family, and friends. Specifically on things that work really well to make life a little easier, safer, or healthier for busy people; putting technology to work so that we can focus on what is important. I’m a woman, wife, student, employee, adventurer, but most precious I'm a mommy to 8 yo M, 7 yo KJ, and 2 yo C. I work on computers, train in software, and play with all the gadgets hubby brings home.

16 January, 2011

Mr. Clean makes my Bathroom Cleaner

New cleaning technology is now on the shelves.
Typically I use a product containing bleach to get the clean results that I like in the tub and in the sink, but find I have to leave the bathroom with the exhaust vents running and door closed to let the product work.  And how many times have I over-sprayed and bleached the bathmat, the curtain or even my clothes.  Not to mention the mess it makes of my fingers.
I had the privilege of testing Mr. Clean Disinfecting Bath Cleaner with febreze and I am pleased to say I do like the performance of the product.  With the Mr. Clean product the smell is not noxious or fuming, but pleasant.  The tub gets fairly clean of soap scum and the shower curtain clean of mildew and soap scum without any effort.  I will be testing it in future baths for the kids, but so far I am liking the product!
Disinfecting and pleasant smell in a product that cleans well without the hassles I was facing.  Certainly an evolution in cleaning products.
I did not receive compensation for this post. I did receive a product sample to facilitate my review.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home